Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Refocusing

     Hello, poor neglected blog! I have not been posting much lately, because there is not really anything going on in my battle with infertility. Since we have not been going to the Infertility Clinic several times per week, there isn't anything new to report and nothing new to obsess about. I suppose that's not necessarily a bad thing. I think this week I could ovulate, but if I do, I won't really know about it. So, my husband and I have just been enjoying sex when we feel like it, which has been nice.
     So, I have been using this month "off" to refocus on my life and what it is I want to do. I have also been trying to start living a healthier life-style by cutting back on portion and trying to get active. I haven't been doing too well on the active part. I want to take daily walks, but sometimes my mending toe hurts when I get home from work. I would start tomorrow, however tomorrow we are expecting heavy rains of Biblical proportions - something like 4 inches.
     The part about refocusing has driven me to set a goal for myself. A big, scary goal. It is scary to tell people about it because that makes it more real and makes the possibility of failure more intimidating. Ok, enough hedging. In addition to working full-time for the great state of Pennsylvania, I am also an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay. I have now decided to work towards earning a free career car from the company. No, not a pink Cadillac (not that I wouldn't want one) but a silver Chevy Malibu. I am excited and freaked out! But, I know this will keep me busy and active, working towards something I can achieve while doing something productive. So, that is what is going on in my life . . . .

1 comment:

  1. I just sold my chevy malibu, it was my favorite car (it was silver!) but H couldn't fit in it well enough to drive for long periods.

    What a wonderful goal! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete