Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Starting Over

I am here. I'm not always all there, but I am here. I am surviving. There is a lot to say, but I can't say it all right now. I am alone - well, other than the two dogs (yeah, the Monster is back....) and two cats. I am doing fine. I am not on medications, prescribed or otherwise, and I have not lost my mind either. I have been seeing a therapist, but I don't like him. Another part of the story, I suppose. I have met a few men, something I will explore here later. So, this blog was shut down due to what happened with the baby. I have scrubbed telling information from the blog, regarding the foster baby I had. This blog is really no longer about infertility, but I need an outlet, so indulge me as I write about the mess I find myself in right now. Honestly, I never wrote for others, I wrote for myself. Hearing from others in similar situations helped me, but so too did just getting "it" out there...... So, more to come. Right now I am preparing for a vacation to LA with my sister. I'm happy to have something to look forward to and an opportunity to get out of town.....

No comments:

Post a Comment