Monday, October 17, 2016

Good Job Mommy


The latest and most adorable thing Love Bug has learned is encouragement. He tells me ‘good job Mommy’ when I buckle him into his car seat, when I give him a fresh sippy cup of juice, when I tie his shoe, even when I yell at Chica Marie for doing something naughty, Love Bug tells me I’m doing a good job. It never fails to make me chuckle, his little words of praise for doing the smallest of things, although I suppose they are great things to someone who cannot do them.

Not sure what #MicroblogMondays is? Read the inaugural post which explains the idea and how you can participate too.

4 comments:

  1. I love this! Especially the last sentence. :) That pretty much warms my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Makes me feel all warm and fuxxy when my 4 year old grandchild says it to me. Its nice that they recognize we are doing something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracking up. It reminds me when Chickie used to tell me that I was a clever girl whenever I did something for her.

    ReplyDelete