Monday, August 24, 2020

Lack of Money Management Skills

I hate money. I hate feeling like we never have enough money. I am also total rubbish when it comes to finances, especially my own. We got out back porch replaced this summer and it cost more than I was hoping because some of the materials were nearly triple in price. I don’t exactly understand how Covid and the quarantine are to blame, but the over-budget porch combined with my piss-poor money management skills means we won’t be going down the shore like I had hoped next week. The kids have told everyone, bragged about it at daycare and to anyone with ears willing to listen. I hate crushing their hopes, but I just can’t swing it. At least we have a safe and stable back porch we can enjoy?

Not sure what #MicroblogMondays is? Read the inaugural post which explains the idea and how you can participate too.

No comments:

Post a Comment