Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Covid Scare

 We had our first covid scare. Friday, the kid's therapist contacted me stating she was going to get tested. We had plans for Chica Marie's friend to spend the night on Saturday. I text the mom and let her know what was going on. I also text my supervisor because my job is pretty strict about contact tracing. She was getting her test expedited and hoped to have the results by Sunday evening. Work wanted me to self-quarantine pending the results. If the results were positive, I needed to get tested and have my doctor fill out a form before I could return to work. The kids would also need to be tested. Fortunately, the results came back early, on Saturday, and they were negative. We were able to resume our lives without quaranting. But, there was a lot of confusion regarding what was my responsibility (do I tell the daycare or does she, since she had been seeing the kids there?) and what was the exact protocol. I am so glad the test was negative. 



 Not sure what #MicroblogMondays is? Read the inaugural post which explains the idea and how you can participate too.

No comments:

Post a Comment