Saturday, April 6, 2013

Plot Twist

So, the county worker for the two kids I have living with me called tonight. Mainly, she called because her office is getting audited by the state and there is some paperwork she needs me to sign. But, she also let me in on what is going on. The kids' mom is pregnant again. Holy plot twist Batman! Mom is trying to hide it and deny it, but it's undeniably obvious according to the case worker. Issues persist regarding bio-mom and the relative that wants to take the older child might be denied because the county wants to keep the kids together. All of this is to be decided in court on the 15th. At least this is my understanding of the course of events. I don't know what this means, in terms of a potential permanent solution (i.e. adoption). Given the choice, I would say "yes" in a heartbeat. I suppose this could get complicated with the other potential placement. Take a seat and watch how this thing plays out.......

1 comment: