Monday, August 19, 2013

Light at the End of the Tunnel?

I spoke to the county worker today and the over-night visits are supposedly going to start this week - tomorrow perhaps. A court date has been set for September 3rd and it is possible that the children will be going home that same day. Of course, the new baby is also due in the next two weeks, so this all seems like a giant, jumbled mess (who would send two toddlers to a home with a brand-spanking new baby? This sounds like a recipe for disaster, if you ask me, but of course no one ever does…). I need to get these kids packed because September 3rd is only 2 weeks away! So, that is my focus now, to get their things cataloged and documented and then pack them up nice and tidy. The emotions have not hit me yet and probably won’t until the kids are gone. I’m not looking forward to the pain I will feel from losing them, but I am looking forward to moving on and getting *my* child home. I pray that my child comes quickly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment