Monday, February 11, 2019

Two Truths and a Lie

Have you ever played the game 2 truths and a lie? It’s meant to be an ice-breaker kind of game where a person lists three things and the rest of the group has to guess which thing is false. Here is my blog version of 2 truths and a lie.

  • Primero got his nosed pierced last week. He got out of work early last Monday, walked to the mall with a friend and got it pierced at one of the kiosks. I didn’t see him Monday, so Tuesday was when I noticed the band aid over his nose and questioned why it was there. He showed me a small diamond stud on his right nostril. He eventually plans to get a ring, once it heals. And the band aid? It was to keep the ring in his nose while he slept.
  • Love Bug has finally decided to sleep the entire night in his own bed. He said he didn't want to be little forever, he wanted to be a big boy and sleep on his own.
  • I became friends with the little one’s mom on Facebook and Instagram earlier this week. She had been tagged in something the kid’s grandmother posted and I just took the plunge and sent the request. She responded almost immediately.


Not sure what #MicroblogMondays is? Read the inaugural post which explains the idea and how you can participate too.

4 comments:

  1. My guess is that Love Bug is still coming to sleep with you at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a bad liar, you are all correct! He did, however, pinky swear he would stay in his bed when he turns 5....

    ReplyDelete