Saturday, December 31, 2016

Thrive


I have decided on my Word of the Year. I had written a list of words that I was contemplating, hoping that something would start to stick out and it did. Not long after I wrote the previous blog, the word Thrive began jumping out at me and I seemed to see it everywhere. And it became clear to me that the suffocating stuck feeling I was getting from Stay was related to a desire to grow. So, Thrive seems like a good choice. For 2017 I hope to see my family, personal and work life thrive, to prosper and flourish, to advance, to grow vigorously. I don’t want to be stagnant, staying in one place, I want to move forward, be fortunate and successful, sloughing off all the bad juju from the past and accepting only positive momentum. For 2017 I want to THRIVE.  

2 comments:

  1. Thrive is a great word! I like it. Wishing you all the best for 2017

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A bright, happy and healthy New Year to you too!

      Delete