Monday, February 23, 2015

Frustrated

I’m frustrated. Frustrated to near tears in fact. You see, Primero has not spent one single night in respite in the year he’s lived with me (yes, it will be a year on Saturday) so today was the very first time I ask to have him in respite overnight and it’s a no-go. The place he’s going will keep him Friday night until 10, but no longer. When all I wanted was one night, just one night to not have to rush back and pick him up after the bible study. One night where I could poke around and take my sweet old time. But no. Seriously, I feel like sobbing.

 The little ones will be in respite Friday through Sunday. Primero had grandiose plans to celebrate our year together by doing the things we had done when it was just the two of us. But, then he found out he’s going to be in various programming for black history month with the after school program and frankly, it’s ruined the whole thing in my opinion. I just don’t want to go and sit through this program and I don’t want it to interrupt a day in which we could be doing all kinds of things. But, whatever. Nothing in life goes as I had planned, why should this?

No comments:

Post a Comment