Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Transitions

Love Bug has started back at daycare for three hours per day. He did really good his first day, but I can still see the cracks of anxiety. He is agitated from the moment he wakes up until we leave for daycare. He asks dozens of times when is it time to leave and this morning got angry when I got ready in the wrong order (usually I get dressed first and then do my makeup, I did it in reverse this morning). He had a good time yesterday and wanted to go back but then balked when the children walked out to go to the park as we were arriving this morning. Fortunately, we have wrap around services and they are there to help him in this transition. It seems coming out of quarantine is just as hard as going in.


 Not sure what #MicroblogMondays is? Read the inaugural post which explains the idea and how you can participate too.

No comments:

Post a Comment