Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bamboozled

     So, a week after finding out about a newly pregnant friend, another woman I know announced her pregnancy at a meeting tonight. Because, a week is just too long to go without having your heart broken. You know, really things have been going well for me this past week and it pisses me off that this dam infertility has to squeeze in and mess it all up. I could barely look at this woman tonight as she made the announcement, all giddy and over-the-moon happy. She said her and her husband had been trying for a little over a year and weren't expecting it, but there is was - test positive!! My period is due this weekend (for Easter, why not?) and I am sure we can all rest assured that that ugly bitch Flo will come and wreck the party like she always does. Pregnant friend is due November 22nd. She posted on her Facebook page tonight. I still hate her. Since I am certifiably insane, I checked on what my due date would be if I were to get pregnant this month. January 1st. I like to pick at scabs and emotionally self-mutilate myself. Well, it is late. I just needed to post about poor, poor pitiful me. I shall now go cry myself to sleep for the millionth time. Buenas noche.

1 comment:

  1. (((hugs))) I am so sorry. I hate looking at other pregnant women, it just hurts too much. Keeping you in my thoughts=)

    ReplyDelete