Wednesday, April 27, 2011

From bad to waaaaaaay waaaaaay worse

     So. My last blog was not a pleasant one. I wish I could say things got better from there. Well, they did but first they got a lot worse. Catastrophic, in fact. I won't bore you with all the dirty details, but it was uuuuggg-ah-lee. Basically, Flaco walked out on me. He came back, but not after a night apart. A sleepless night, I might add. Through careful negotiations, I got Flaco to agree to get some counseling with the pastor from the church I attend. The pastor speaks English and Spanish and is originally from Puerto Rico. This is a huge step in the right direction. We have decided to put a hold on trying to have a baby so we can fix these numerous issues in our relationship. I hate to do it, but it makes sense right now. We agreed to reevaluate each month, if we would like to actively try. In the midst of this insanity, Aunt Flo shows up, with very painful cramps. Just what I needed to confirm that life sucks at the moment. I feel so empty. I feel like every last fiber of myself has been drained away and I am left with a functioning body but nothing else. No heart, no feeling, no dreams, no nothing. I need find all of these pieces of me and figure out how to reassemble them. But, I can only do parts of it. Flaco needs to be willing to help fix this hot mess. This is a hidden twist in the plot. I guess we shall have to keep putting one foot in front of the other to see where this twist takes us. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. I am tuned in and sending love and hugs your way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about what's going on with you and Flaco. I truly hope that the counseling will help you salvage your marriage and get things back to the way you want them to be. Know that I'm thinking about you and just said a prayer for you and Flaco.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry that you are still having such hardships, but I am thrilled to hear that Flaco will go for some counseling. I truly think you will get clarity and, hopefully, come out of the experience stronger as a couple and ready to move on in your infertility journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so sorry hun. I'm sending lot of support your way and i hope that counseling helps and you guys are able to find your way back.

    ReplyDelete