Sunday, April 24, 2011

Oh no you didn't!

     Oh, yes I did. I convinced myself that my dream (which I had again last night) was not just a dream, but in fact, it was a premonition of sorts. So, when I woke up this morning, I decided it could be an "Easter miracle." Because the original miracle wasn't enough? Anyway, I woke up all convinced that I should take the test. I mean, the spotting has not increased, in fact it seems to have tapered off. That has happened before, only to be followed by my period. But, I let it fool me every time. Well, as I am sure you can guess by now, the test revealed that there is no "Easter miracle" for me and that my dream was just my subconscious mind messing with me. I am taking it surprisingly well. I haven't balled my eyes out. Yet. I guess it's just as well. I think I might have a sinus infection and since I refrain from taking medicine until I am sure I am not pregnant, I can now take medicine guilt-free. Today Flaco and I are going to the farm to have Easter dinner with my parents, my sister Barbie, and her boyfriend Ken (clearly, not their real names, but they are too perfect; my sister is skinny with a nice rack and her boyfriend is tall and nicely muscular). It will be nice. If it doesn't rain we might go play mini golf. It will be a very nice day with family. I hope everyone else has a lovely Easter. Maybe even find an Easter miracle.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your Easter miracle wasn't what you had hoped for, but I'm really glad you didn't let it bring you down. It sounds like you have lovely plans for Easter (I know, I am really late catching up on this, so I am hoping not to put my foot in my mouth in a few minues, but I like reading chronologically, and I'm behind). Easter is a subconcious simple for rebirth...so maybe this dream is just reassurance from your subconcious that you are ready to try for a miracle again, and just need to work out with Flaco how to go about that. I have faith in you and your strength. Happy Easter (a couple of days late).

    ReplyDelete