Friday, March 11, 2016

Fancy Party


 Well, I “met” our new case worker this afternoon. Really, I just spoke with her over the phone regarding my request for respite tonight. I’m going to an adult only fancy birthday party that goes until midnight so I needed some place for the little ones to go, you know, since my mom is out of commission with her broken ankle and whatnot. Anyway, we spoke briefly and set up a time for her to come out to the house to see us. We’ll see how it goes. I’m looking forward to the party tonight but I’m anxious about finding something to wear. In my typical “I-have-no-time-for-me” fashion, I plan on buying a dress right before the shindig begins. You know, after dropping the kiddos off and getting Primero set up to be home alone. All that free-time I have for dress shopping! Sigh……

No comments:

Post a Comment