Thursday, May 26, 2016

The Toenail Needs to Go


So much to write! So little time to write it! Oh, and I need to see a podiatrist to have my toenail ripped off. Apparently, I should have seen a doctor right after the injury to get a hole drilled in my toenail to allow the blood to escape and prevent the coagulation of the blood under the nail, which is causing the pressure, pain and potential infection I have currently. At least that’s what the grumpy Urgent Care doctor told me. As one can imagine, I am not looking forward to having the podiatrist rip my toenail off my big toe. The toe is sore enough just existing, let alone getting a needle jammed into it and then having the nail torn from it. I shudder just thinking of it! I suppose it can’t be any worse than Love Bug having his tooth pulled, so I’ll have to man up and get on with it. I have more things swirling in my brain but at the moment I’m too foggy brained to make it all cohesive, so I’ll just end it with a teaser – Primero and I have been invited to attend Esperanza’s graduation next week…..

No comments:

Post a Comment