Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Email Exchange


Email to me:

 

Hi Foster Mom A,

When you take Chica Marie  for med checks, can you please make sure you are having Dr. complete the physician referral form??

Thanks!

CHOR case worker

 

The response I want to give:

 

Hi CHOR case worker,

 

Given that it took 6 weeks for Chica Marie to be permitted to take her new medication prescribed by Dr. AND I can’t get respite no matter how desperate I am, sure I’ll get right on it to make sure I’m making your job easier and to satisfy the bureaucratic need for paperwork without any real assistance. Shall I bend over backwards? How much higher shall I jump?

 

Go stuff it!

Frustrated Foster Mom A

 

Follow up Email to me:

 

I forgot… sorry. To include this in my last email to you.

When you schedule Chica Marie’s dentist appointment, please let me know.  It is due in September.

Thanks!

 

The response I want to give:

 

Today must be your paperwork day, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment