Thursday, January 18, 2018

Word of the Year


The last two years I have chosen Words of the Year to act a guide posts to our lives. In 2016 I chose Stay, in 2017 Thrive. I wasn’t really feeling the whole Word of the Year thing for 2018, so I wasn’t looking for a word. On Facebook I took one of those silly quizzes to see how I would start 2018 and the word Ready popped up. It resonated with me, being Ready for so many things. I’m ready for finalization for the little ones. I’m ready to work towards a more fiscally responsible and sustainable life style. I’m ready to figure out what is going to work with my hormone mess and thyroid lump and how to live healthier. I am ready for new and exciting things to happen and I am ready for a the blessings coming our way (surely there must be!). So, Ready is my word for 2018.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like a really appropriate word for you for 2018. Hope it all happens as it should xx

    ReplyDelete