Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Chica Marie and Love Bug

Since it seems like the two little ones will be sticking around for a while, I think they should be given names. Thus far I’ve been using names in Spanish, but those names fit for each particular character. I think, for the little girl and her baby brother, I will use the nicknames that I call them. I call the little girl Chickadee or Chica Marie and the baby I call Bubbas or Love Bug. So, for this blog, the little girl will be Chica Marie and the baby will be Love Bug. I’ve also been thinking about giving the bio moms names since they too will be part of our lives in some capacity. Oddly enough, both of their names begin with the letter V, so using the first initial of their names won’t work. I think I will have to think about this a little longer, until some brain cells regain their mojo. Dear Love Bug has not been sleeping well with his two upper teeth sawing their way through his gums. Thus, I have not been sleeping well since teething apparently means he must be in my arms 24/7 or he howls. This reminds me of his first few months (yes, MONTHS) home when he would only sleep fitfully if not in my arms. He has always been a rather demanding baby. But, his smile melts my heart and he’s started giving little hugs on my shoulder that make everything, every last restless night worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment