Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Last Minute Meeting that Wasn't


I posted the previous post, written earlier. During my lunch break at work the CHOR case worker called me, informing me she had just gotten an email at 12:30 stating the meeting was on for this afternoon at 2 pm. Um, what? Nothing like last minute notice! Crazy panic and a bevy of emails later and the meeting was off because the GAL couldn’t make it. I didn’t even know the GAL was going to be there. Partially, I’m impressed that the GAL wanted to be there, but also scared. This is such a big deal right now! As far as I know, we still have court Tuesday morning. Last I heard the powers that be are trying to get a meeting set for next Friday afternoon, 3 days after court. The question remains, what’s happening at court? And how will I not pepper anyone willing to listen with umpteen questions when we are at court on Tuesday? I hate this whole mess!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get some proper answers soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for you and kiddos to have this dragged out. Hope there are some answers before tuesday

    ReplyDelete