Monday, July 8, 2019

Thoughtfulness


Primero has a friend from school who he has been spending time with this summer. While I have some concerns, because she is only 14 years old turning 15 in the fall, she does seem to be a better influence than last year’s summer fun hang out place with Toxic Friend. Primero left last night to spend the night at her place, but he asked from some wrapping paper and a gift bag before he left. It was the girl’s mothers birthday. He bought her a small, relatively inexpensive coffeemaker. He explained his choice by telling me she currently uses some antiquated boiling pot to make her coffee and so he thought this would be a nice upgrade for her. It made me smile, to think of his thoughtfulness. It is moments like these that make me think there is a small part of him who does listen to me. It’s good to sometimes I remember how sweet Primero can be.

Not sure what #MicroblogMondays is? Read the inaugural post which explains the idea and how you can participate too.

No comments:

Post a Comment