Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Random Act of Kindness - Day 12

We are half-way there! I almost forgot about our act tonight. Fortunately, I thought of something quick and so we have number 12. I wrote little notes to the kids, just telling them their good traits.

Primero - You are strong and resilient. You are creative and brave. You are fantastically wonderful. You are loyal and kind. I am so happy you are a part of our family. Love, [Empty Arms, Broken Heart]

Chica Marie - You are beautiful. You are amazing. You are special. You are loved. You are loving and kind. I am so happy you are in our family. Love, Mommy

Love Bug - You are precious. You are goofy and silly. You are terrific. You are adorable and loving. I'm so happy you are in our family. Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment