Friday, December 7, 2018

Random Acts of Kindness - Day 7

My plan for our random act of kindness today was to hand out candy canes. On Friday evenings we eat dinner out because I don't cook. Primero had asked to get tacos for dinner this morning, so we were on our way to a taco restaurant when Primero suddenly changed his mind. Tacos were out, Chinese was in. I had wanted to stop by the mall to get Christmas outfits for the kids because tomorrow morning Primero's school is hosting breakfast and pictures with Santa. So, I quickly purchased the outfits (more on this later because I was saddened by the choices for Chica Marie) and we drove back near home to our favorite Chinese restaurant. Primero did not want to take the candy  canes inside and I forgot about them by the time we stopped at the dollar store to find tights for Chica Marie to wear with her dress. So, when we got home I had to change our act to writing sticky notes with positive messages to post in public restrooms. And we still have candy canes to hand out someday soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment