Friday, December 14, 2018

Random Act of Kindness - Day 14

Tonight, after dinner, I went to the grocery store while Primero stayed home with the kids. I went to Aldi's, since I can generally get more things for less money. Unlike most other grocery stores, at Aldi's you have to insert a quarter to use a shopping cart. So, after using my cart I decided to leave my quarter for the next person. But, since the kids were not with me, once we got settled after I got home, we decided to say nice things about members of our family. Love Bug said he liked that Primero is fun. Chica Marie first said she like that we were all together and we were love. But, when I asked her to specifically talk about one person, she said she liked how kind Primero is most of the time and that he lets her play with his hair. The sad thing was, Primero was taking a shower and did not hear the nice things the children said about him. I will have to share this with him because I know how much the kids miss spending regular time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment