Sunday, December 2, 2018

Random Acts of Kindness - Day 2

Primero joined us for dinner tonight, so I invited him to also join in our random act of kindness. I asked us to all say three things we were grateful for in our lives. We took turns, starting with Love Bug. 

Love Bug:
1) I'm grateful for the Polar Express train
2) I'm grateful for the Polar Express train and the tender
3) I'm grateful for the Polar Express, the tender, and the train cars

Chica Marie:
1) I'm thankful for people
2) I'm grateful for love
3) I'm thankful for everyone

Primero:
1) I'm thankful for family
2) I'm thankful for my close friends
3) I'm thankful for music

Me:
1) I'm grateful for my three beautiful children
2) I'm thankful we are all healthy
3) I'm grateful for modern technology and medical advancements


No comments:

Post a Comment