Thursday, December 27, 2018

Random Act of Kindness - Day 21


I got distracted and forgot about posting the final things we did for our acts of kindness. More on that hot mess later. So, the Friday before Christmas, I took the day off from work. I needed to get the Christmas shopping done and I knew I wouldn’t have the time over the weekend. It worked out because I was also able to complete some other errands, like getting the inspection stickers for the van which I had neglected doing since the windshield was smashed back in November. I also had to run into CHOR briefly. I even managed to catch Primero’s play at school, which was phenomenal. More on this later too. Anyway, since I had the time, I decided to get coffee and munchkins from Dunkin Donuts for the daycare staff. Love Bug insisted on having one munchkin in the car, but then he proudly carried the box into the center and happily gave it to his teacher. We got three thank you hugs for our kind gesture and I was happy at how pleased the teachers were at such a simple gift. I was even more grateful at how happy Love Bug was to give away something he really likes. Maybe this kindness thing will catch on after all….

No comments:

Post a Comment